Museum Passes from Chicopee Public Library
The Chicopee Public Library offers passes good for free or reduced admission to many local museums and attractions. Passes may be reserved online or by calling the main library reference desk at 413-594-1800 ext. 108.
Pass rules and guidelines
- CW/Mars cardholders in good standing aged 18 or older may check out a pass.
- Patrons can reserve up to:
- One pass per day
- 5 passes per calendar month
- Other limits may apply during high demand times (such as school vacation weeks).
Pass Pick Up and Drop off:
- Your pass may be picked up at the library Reference desk on the lower level of the main library.
- You may pick up your pass after 4 PM on the day before you plan to use it.
- If the library is closed (due to a holiday or weekend closing) on your pickup day, you may pick your
pass up on the last day the library is open before the day you will use your pass.
- Pick ups earlier than 4 PM can be arranged if the pass is available. Call the library reference desk at 413-594-1800 ext. 108 to find out if an early pickup is possible.
- Passes must be returned to the Chicopee Main Library (449 Front St).
- You may return passes in the book drop if the library is closed.
- If the library is open, please return passes to the Reference desk on the lower level.
- Someone else may be waiting to use your pass, so please return it on time.